The 5 Top Benefits of Heat Pump Systems
- Ability to re-heat water two to three times a day
- Never run out of hot water – not effected by weather conditions
- Fast reliable scource of hot water
- Reduce your monthly electric cost by 75%
- Very little maintenance required
How does a Heat Pump work?
A heat pump works like an air conditioning unit in reverse. It extracts heat from the air surrounding it, enabling it to heat the refrigerant which is then compressed causing it to get even hotter. This is then run through a heat exchanger in which the water is heated. The refrigerant is then allowed to expand again, thus cooling it down and enabling it to again absorb heat from the surrounding air.
The modern domestic heat pump is a very efficient water heating device which uses a small amount of electricity to drive a compressor which forms the heart of the heat pump.
We do Heat Pump combinations with Solar and Haase storage or heating including circulation pumps and tanks
Contact Us for a free quote.